Six different companies backed entirely by Estonian capital operate under the Oilseeds trademark –
Oilseeds Trade, Oilseeds Tehnika, Oilseeds Agro, Oilseeds Agro Vigala, Savikoti Agro and Agraar Invest.
Thanks to the synergy arising from the joint activities of these sister companies, almost all goods and services required by farmers can be offered:
- The sale of fertilizers, plant protection products, and other agricultural supplies;
- The brokering of grain and rapeseed in the Baltic states;
- The sale of tractors, soil preparation tools, and hay equipment;
- Spare parts and maintenance;
- The cultivation of grain, legumes, and oilseed crops;
- The provision of sorting, drying, pelleting, and packaging services;
- Transport, assembly, and storage;
- Agricultural services and consulting.
The mission of the Oilseeds group is to help farmers achieve profitable production by offering our solid backing.